There are many protein shakes on the market, but the Isagenix IsaPro shake stands out due to its 18 grams of whey protein per 23 gram serving sourced from grass-fed dairy cows. It is effective in helping you reach your fitness goals. Read on to find out what else makes this shake so special.
What is the Isagenix Whey Protein Shake?
The Isapro Whey Protein Shake is a delicious shake that contains 18 grams of whey protein sourced from grass-fed cows. Its protein content assists with building muscle, boosting energy, and weight maintenance. It comes in delicious chocolate and vanilla flavors.
Key Benefits and Effects
Here are some key benefits the Isagenix protein shake provides:
- Boosts Energy: Protein is effective in boosting energy making you more likely to engage in physical activity during the day.
- Aids with Weight Loss: The high protein content improves energy expenditure, so you burn more calories. It also boosts metabolism which increases fat burning and reduces hunger throughout the day. The combination of these benefits help you maintain a healthy weight.
- Regulates Blood Sugar: Studies show that a high-protein diet lowers blood glucose and improves overall glucose control.
- Helps Build Lean Muscle: Protein aids with the building of lean muscle and helps you maintain muscle mass as you get older.
- Better Sleep During Weight Loss: Many people have difficulty sleeping during weight loss due to hunger issues. Protein helps you feel fuller, so you sleep better.
Who Can This Product Benefit?
The Isagenix IsaPro Whey Protein Shake is beneficial to anyone looking to lose weight, anyone looking to build and maintain muscle mass, and anyone who wants to boost energy to increase athletic performance. It’s also a terrific option for those looking for a convenient healthy snacking solution.
When Should I Use Isapro?
The Isapro Whey Protein Shake can be consumed any time you are hungry. However, it’s best to drink it in the morning or after a workout. The shake is beneficial in the morning as studies have shown protein to be especially effective in improving memory, boosting energy, aiding with weight loss, controlling hunger, and assisting with muscle maintenance when consumed alongside or instead of breakfast. It is also great to drink after a workout because the protein content will aid with the building and repairing of muscle.
How to Use It
The Isagenix protein shake can be added to just about anything. It tastes great mixed with other beverages, or you can drink it on its own. You can even sprinkle it over food. The shake was not originally created to be a stand-alone product. However, as the science of sports nutrition advanced, it was found to be useful without any supplementation.
What’s Inside? (Ingredient Breakdown)
- The IsaPro whey protein ingredients are what sets is apart. It contains the following:
- Whey Protein Concentrate: The high-quality whey protein concentrate aids with maintaining a healthy weight, building lean muscle, and boosting energy
- Natural Flavors and Sweeteners such as Dutch cocoa powder and Stevia leaf extract give the shake a great taste without any artificial ingredients added
- Iconic Alfalfa: Alfalfa has been shown to lower cholesterol and improve blood sugar management
- Protease: Protease assists with the breaking down of proteins and absorption of amino acids.
- Lactase: Lactase aids with the digestion of milk.
What Type of Protein Does IsaPro Contain?
Isagenix IsaPro nutrition facts show that the shake contains 18g of grass-fed whey protein. This type of protein contains more omega-3s and more conjugated linoleic acid (CLAs) than other types of protein. It is also lower in saturated fats. As a result, the whey protein is effective in improving body composition, increasing brain function, and reducing inflammation. It also contains minimal additives, it is made with humane farming methods, and it is hormone, GMO and antibiotic free.
The Difference Between IsaPro and IsaLean Shake
IsaLean shakes are considered superfood meal shakes due to their content of healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals. They contain a combination of whey protein and milk protein. IsaPro shakes were created as a supplement to IsaLean shakes and were not originally meant to be a standalone product as they do not have the nutrients and calories to qualify as a meal replacement. But with growing research, they are becoming more recognized for the benefits they provide. They contain whey protein only (no milk protein) as well as branched chain amino acids that allow for rapid absorption of nutrients into the bloodstream.
If you are looking for an energy boosting protein shake that has healthy ingredients you can count on, the Isagenix IsaPro whey protein shake is recommended. It is effective for weight loss, and it will help you reach your fitness goals. Will you be adding it to your dietary routine?