Isagenix Xango is a dietary supplement that provides all the benefits of the superfruit mangosteen. It is rich in phytonutrients and healthy compounds such as xanthones and bioflavonoids. It supports daily bodily functions. Its antioxidants limit the risk of disease. The drink offers the naturally tangy, sweet taste of mangosteen without any artificial sugars or sweeteners. It is suitable for vegetarians. It utilizes the entire fruit including the rind, seeds, and pulp ensuring it is packed with nutrients.
Values and Benefits
- Low Calorie: The supplement contains just 15 calories a serving.
- Rich in Nutrients: Xango contains phytonutrients and xanthones that support overall wellness.
- No Artificial Sweeteners or Colors: The drink relies on the natural tangy, sweet flavors and colors of mangosteen and does not contain artificial ingredients.
- Vegan Friendly: The product is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Tastes Great: The supplement tastes great thanks to its delicious, natural flavors.
- Rich in Nutrients: The drink contains a variety of superfruits ensuring it is rich in nutrients.
- Great for All Age Groups: Xango can be enjoyed by anyone 4 and up.
- Can Be Enjoyed at Any Time: You can take Xango at any time of day to take advantage of its benefits.
Isagenix Xango contains the rind, seeds, and pulp of the mangosteen fruit ensuring it offers optimal nutrition. It is also rich in nutrients that come from fruit sources such as grape, apples, cherries, pears, blueberries, strawberries, cranberry, and raspberry.
Where Does the Mangosteen Fruit Come From?
The mangosteen is native to Southeast Asia. It is the national fruit of Thailand. It grows in nontropical environments. While growers have attempted to harvest it in Australia, the Caribbean, and parts of South America, they have had limited success.
What are Xanthones?
Also known as phytonutrients, xanthones are powerful, biological compounds. Research has shown them to have antioxidant, anti-tumor, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergy, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral properties. They are found in many plants but mangosteens are considered to be their richest source.
Is Xango Cleanse Day Approved?
Yes, Xango is cleanse-day approved. It is low in calories and ideal for helping you get the nutrients you need without breaking your cleanse. It is worth one cleanse credit.
How can I incorporate Xango into an Isagenix System?
Incorporating Xango into your Isagenix System is a breeze! This powerful Isagenix supplements seamlessly complement your daily routine by providing essential phytonutrient benefits. Whether you choose to enjoy the drink on it’s own or having it with other Isagenix products, Xango is the perfect addition to support your overall health and wellness goals. Try it today and experience the benefits for yourself!
Discover the powerful health benefits of Isagenix Xango, the ultimate phytonutrient supplement! Packed with a delicious blend of whole-fruit mangosteen puree and other antioxidant-rich fruits, Xango is the perfect way to boost your body’s natural defenses and support overall wellness. With its unique formula and potent blend of nutrients, Xango is a must-have addition to any healthy lifestyle. So why wait? Try Isagenix Xango today and experience the difference for yourself!