XM+ Energy will take your energy levels up a notch. It is made with natural caffeine sourced from green tea. It also relies on American ginseng, garlic, moringa leaves, seeds, and fruits to offer long-lasting results. The beverage is made with all-natural ingredients. It does not contain any artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, or preservatives. It is just 50 calories a serving.
Values & Benefits
Here are some benefits XM+ Energy has to offer:
- All-Natural Caffeine: XM+ Energy contains all-natural caffeine. It will provide energy without the jitteriness.
- All-Natural ingredients: The beverage is made with other all-natural botanical ingredients that are rich in vitamins and minerals. It does not contain artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
- Convenient: XM+ Energy Mix comes in portable, pre-measured packs so it can be enjoyed anywhere.
- Great-Tasting: The drink has a pleasant flavor thanks to its tropical fruit ingredients and its natural sugar content.
- Low, Natural Sugar: The beverage has just 4 grams of added sugar. The sugar sources are all-natural cane sugar and Stevia.
XM+ Energy is made with the following beneficial ingredients:
Moringa Oleifera: Moringa oleifera is a superfood thanks to its rich nutrient content. It is packed with antioxidants. It may lower blood sugar levels, reduce inflammation, and decrease cholesterol.
Green Tea: Green tea is high in antioxidants. It is known to boost metabolism and increase energy. It is also the main source of XM+ Energy’s caffeine content. It provides all the caffeine of one cup of coffee without the jitters.
American Ginseng: American ginseng provides several benefits. In addition to improving energy levels, it also benefits cognitive functioning and overall well-being.
Garlic: Garlic has long been used to boost endurance and productivity. It is also beneficial to cognitive function, bone health, gut health, and heart health. It may reduce inflammation and contribute to longevity.
Natural Sugars: The drink is sweetened with natural sugars such as cane sugar and stevia. Its fruit flavors give it a great taste.
What is the Best Way to Use XM+?
Drink XM+ Energy in the morning and any time you need an energy boost. Add one packet to 8 fluid ounces of cold water. Blend or shake well. For best results, limit consumption to no more than two servings a day.
How Much Caffeine is in XM+?
XM+ Energy contains 155 milligrams of caffeine which are about equal to what’s in one 8 oz. cup of coffee. The caffeine is naturally sourced, so it won’t cause jitteriness.
XM+ Energy is a refreshing drink that will boost your energy levels without jitteriness. Its all-natural ingredients provide nutrients you can feel good about consuming. How will you be adding it to your dietary routine?