BEA Biotics is a dietary supplement drink that supports digestive health. It is naturally caffeine free. It has a sparkling ginger flavor.
Isagenix BEA Biotics is a dietary supplement that benefits digestive health. Its aloe vera, cider vinegar, and ginger ingredients are rich in probiotics that support a healthy gut microbiome. It contains ginseng, maitake, and shiitake mushrooms that provide adaptogenic benefits that help you deal with stress, anxiety, and fatigue.
The drink is naturally caffeine free. It is just 25 calories with 2 grams of sugar. It does not contain any artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners.
Values and Benefits
BEA Biotics provides a variety of benefits including the following:
- Good for Digestion: The drink is rich in probiotics that balance bad bacteria in the gut to promote digestive health. They are also beneficial to immunity.
- Boosts Mental Clarity and Focus: BEA Biotics has a low caffeine content that improves mental clarity and focus without causing jitteriness.
- Great Tasting: The drink has a light, pleasant ginger taste.
- Adaptogenic Properties: The ingredients in the drink offer adaptogenic properties that help you deal with stress, anxiety, and fatigue.
- All-Natural Ingredients: The drink is made with all-natural ingredients and does not contain any artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners.
- Good Source of Fiber: At 15 DV, the drink is a good source of fiber.
- Low-Calorie: BEA Biotics contains just 25 calories
- Low In Sugar: The drink contains just 2 grams of sugar. it is sweetened with an all-natural blend of stevia and cane sugar.
- Cleanse Day Approved: BEA Biotics can be consumed on Cleanse Days. It is good for 1 credit when using the Cleanse Day Tracker.
- Safe, Recyclable Cans: BEA Biotics cans are made of recyclable aluminum. They are widely accepted at recycling drop-off locations. They are also BPA-free.
- Can Be Enjoyed by Almost Anyone: The dietary supplement is beneficial for anyone 16 years and older looking to improve digestive health and energy levels. Consult with your doctor before consuming if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or dealing with a medical condition.
How Do BEA Biotics Support Digestive Wellness?
BEA Biotics contains aloe vera and apple cider vinegar which are rich in probiotics. Probiotics are a type of ‘good bacteria’ that balances ‘bad bacteria’ in the gut to support digestive wellness.
BEA Biotics is made with beneficial ingredients such as:
Bacillus Coagulans: Bacillus coagulans is a probiotic that improves digestion. It may also be beneficial for constipation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, gas, diarrhea, and indigestion.
Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is a source of probiotics. It may also contribute to weight loss, lower blood sugar, and improve cholesterol.
Aloe Vera: Aloe vera may improve digestion and lower blood sugar.
Shiitake and Maitake Mushrooms: Shiitake and maitake mushrooms support weight management, improve blood sugar levels, promote healthy gut flora, and benefit immune health.
Ginseng: Ginseng has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. It may boost energy and strengthen the immune system.
Prebiotic Plant Fiber: Prebiotics feed probiotics helping them provide maximum results. Plant fiber will also provide fiber benefits such as improving digestion, aiding weight loss, and increasing heart health.
What is the Difference Between a Probiotic and a Prebiotic?
Probiotics are good bacteria that balance bad bacteria in the digestive tract. Prebiotics are food for probiotics. They optimize probiotic functionality.
How is BEA Biotics Different from BEA Sparkling Energy Drink?
The BEA energy drink is similar to BEA Biotics in that they both contain adaptogens and low levels of natural caffeine. However, the Energy Drink does not contain probiotics. Instead, it focuses on general health with whole-sourced fruits and veggies which provide nutrients like vitamins A, C, and E.
Is the BEA Biotics Can BPA-Free?
Yes, BEA Biotics cans are free of bisphenol (BPA), an environmental toxin that has been used in epoxy resins that coat the insides of some metal food and beverage cans.
BEA Biotics is ideal for improving digestive health, increasing stress resiliency, and boosting energy levels. Its all-natural ingredients make it a beverage you can feel good about drinking. Will you be adding it to your wellness routine?