Isagenix IsaComfort is an all-natural supplement formulated to support overall health. It helps the body metabolize fats, proteins, and carbohydrates. It promotes balance and aids with digestive support. The product does not contain harsh laxatives or stimulants. It promotes regularity with magnesium and herbs. It also contains bentonite to support detoxification and peppermint leaf to soothe stomach discomfort.
Values and Benefits
- Promotes regularity without harsh laxatives and stimulants
- Supports detoxification
- Soothes stomach discomfort
- Increases gut microbiome wellness to improve overall health
- Dairy, gluten, and soy free and fully vegetarian so it will work well with most diets
- Improves bacterial balance in the gut
- Free of harmful chemicals that may produce unwanted side effects
- Gentle formula won’t cause stomach cramps
- Supports water absorption for better colonic function
- Reduces bloating
- Aids with weight loss
How Does it Work?
The fibers and plant extracts in IsaComfort promote regularity and a healthy gut bacteria balance. They also help cleanse the system. Berry extracts reduce cravings and increase nutrient absorption. The digestive effects the product provides is beneficial in promoting weight and loss muscle gain. It is packed with vitamins and minerals. It will improve long-term habits and detoxify the system after an unhealthy binge.
Isagenix IsaComfort is chock full of healthy ingredients. These include:
- Magnesium which works as a gentle digestive aid while supporting muscle and nerve function and energy production.
- Bentonite which is known to support detoxification and relieve constipation.
- Peppermint leaf which improves digestion and focus and has antibacterial properties.
- Black walnut which promotes regularity, kills bad bacteria, and relieves constipation.
The supplement is also packed with vitamins and minerals including protein, potassium, vitamin C, vitamin D, B vitamins, calcium, riboflavin, thiamine, and so much more.
How Should I Take It?
Most people should take one or two capsules of Isagenix IsaComfort each day on an empty stomach before bedtime. However, it’s advisable to talk to a healthcare provider to determine the dose that’s most suitable to your needs.
Is IsaComfort a Laxative?
No, Isacomfort is not a laxative. It is an all-natural digestive aid.
IsaComfort works to support digestion, promote balance in the body, and increase regularity. Its all-natural formula will never cause stomach cramps or unwanted side effects. Will you be adding it to your daily routine?