Isagenix Greens is formulated with a variety of nutrient-rich vegetables including spinach, kale, broccoli, turmeric, chlorella, spirulina, and non-GMO moringa, one of the most nutrient dense veggies in the world. It has zero grams of added sugar. Each scoop has two servings of vegetables making it easy to reach your daily nutrition goals.
Values & Benefits
- Rich in nutrients
- A convenient way to reach your daily nutritional goals
- Made with non-GMO vegetables
- Pleasant fruity taste
- Safe for the entire family
- Just 20 calories per scoop
- Vegetarian, dairy-free, soy-free, and gluten-free so it is suitable for most restrictive diets.
Greens can easily be added to shakes and beverages. It has a light apple taste. It is safe for ages 4 and up making it a health product the entire family can use. Each scoop contains 2 full servings of organic vegetables but come in a delicious Refreshing Cucumber Mint Flavor. This isaproduct is Non-GMO, is USDA-certified organic and Plant-based so it is suitable for vegan diets. Isagenix Greens has 0 grams of added sugar and there are only 30 calories per serving as well as a good source of fibre and iron.
- Greens contains a wide variety of non-GMO veggies including:
- Moringa which is known to be chock full of vitamins and minerals. It has 7 times more vitamin C than oranges and 15 times more potassium than bananas.
- Spinach which provides several health benefits. It reduces blood sugar, promotes good bone health, aids with weight loss, and more.
- Kale is rich in the antioxidants vitamin A and C. It also contains vitamin K, folate, and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Turmeric is believed to have anti-inflammatory properties. It is also beneficial to digestive and respiratory health, and it may improve mood.
- Chlorella contains a wide range of antioxidants and omega 3s. It may be effective in reducing cell damage and the risk of disease.
- Spirulina is rich in nutrients and antioxidants. It is heart healthy and may reduce inflammation.
- Coconut water which is a good source of nutrients and antioxidants.
- Broccoli is rich in fiber for digestive support and packed with vitamins, minerals, bioactive compounds, and antioxidants.
- Organic carrots are a good source of beta carotene, vitamin K1, potassium, and antioxidants.
How Much Greens Should I Consume Daily?
National dietary guidelines recommend that individuals consume at least five servings of vegetables a day. With each scoop of Greens providing two servings, it’s advisable to have at least 2 ½ scoops per day to be consumed as you wish. However, you may also base your consumption on your dietary needs and the other veggie sources in your diet.
How Does Greens Provide Two Servings of non-GMO Vegetables in Each Scoop?
Each scoop of Greens contains 2 cups of leafy vegetables which are equivalent to two servings. They are combined with other non-GMO vegetables and superfood ingredients to provide more than two servings of veggies in each scoop.
How is Greens Made?
Greens is made with whole non-GMO vegetables. It is not made with extracts or powder.
Most people do not get the recommended daily intake of veggies they need to achieve optimal wellness. Greens offers a convenient way to get all the veggies you need. Will you be adding it to your dietary routine?
This product is perfect for the whole family including kids ages 4+ and expecting mothers.
Canister $ 54.65 retail or sign up & get it at $40.99
Sticks $ 61.32 retail or sign up & get it at $45.99